Are you passionate about helping others to succeed in achieving their employment/career goals? Come Join Us & make a difference in people’s lives!!
Employment Consultant(s) (Edmonton)
The successful candidate(s) will be self-motivated, energetic individuals who are creative at developing successful employment strategies for their clients. Additionally, you will have proven experience with identifying employer hiring needs and establishing direct employment placements.
A Day in the life of our Employment Consultants includes:
- Conduct Assessments to assess suitability of the program/ service requirements
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to clients throughout their journey to employment
- Develop employer partnerships/ networks; identify employers & actively promote appropriate job seekers to them; conduct preliminary site assessment & suitability for client; collaborate with co-workers to select suitable candidates for the position; & maintain current labour market information
- Contact employers to obtain direct job placements; complete employer & job profiles; collaborate with clients & staff on job search strategies; act as a resource for clients to problem solve on the job issues
- Provide post-employment support to clients & employers
- Achieve project goals…..and have fun doing it!
- Diploma or degree in related field; minimum 3 years’ experience in career consulting, employment services, human resources or a related field
- Established employer network and proven ability to expand upon this network
- Enthusiasm and initiative with a commitment to excel in service delivery
- Demonstrated experience working with jobseekers, coaching them to employment success through exploring, attaining and keeping a job
- Proficiency in the following: job search strategies, job matching; employment placement; relationship management; communication; assessment; career counselling & service management & database applications.
- Knowledgeable about community supports and the local labour market
- Excellent customer service, strong written & verbal skills
- Knowledge of Mobius is an asset. Proficiency with current computer applications is required
Are you ready to come join our Team? We’re waiting for you!!
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Submit resumes, quoting CAR EDM-01 in the subject line to [email protected]