If you love the energy you get from leading groups of people on their employment and career discovery, this role is for YOU!
Career & Employment Workshop Facilitator - Casual/Part-time/Days (occasional evenings and weekends may be available)
Our Career & Employment Workshop Facilitators provide meaningful learning experiences to our customers. Required Qualifications include:
- Post-Secondary education in Career Development, Human Resources, Social Sciences or related fields.
- Adult education background supplemented by experience working with clients from a variety of backgrounds
- Maintain up to date knowledge of facilitation techniques, career development theories & labour market realities
- Experience in providing a variety of workshops in areas including Financial Literacy, Introduction to Computers, Social Media, Personal Development, & Employment/ Career Planning
- Experience in facilitating group interaction and providing coaching with a client-centered focus (online and in person)
- Extensive knowledge of the Edmonton and area labour market and the business and education communities
- Computers proficiency is essential (MS Office, email, Social Media, etc)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of the role of facilitator, the stages of group development, group roles and group leadership theories
- Excellent presentation, communication, and coaching skills
- Demonstrate techniques used in structuring group activities
- Display positive self-concept
- Professional appearance and presentation
Are you ready to come join our Team? We’re waiting for you!!
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Submit resumes, quoting FAC 24-01 in the subject line to [email protected]