Do you want to continue your Leadership Journey in an innovative Organization with over 30 years in the Employment and Career Development Industry? Let’s Talk!!
Project Coordinator (Edmonton)
BGS is adding to its leadership team. Our project leaders are resilient, adaptable and are proactive in ensuring that the team receives the support and guidance required to meet project objectives and that client success is being achieved.
Project Coordinators are responsible for ensuring effective day-to-day service delivery, excellent Customer Service is provided and project outcomes are achieved. Performs Career Consultant duties as required. S/he reports directly to Senior Management. Responsibilities also include:
- Ensure day-to-day service meets stakeholder objectives & BGS’s quality expectations
- Collaborate with community organizations; implement marketing & communications plans; develop partnerships with employers & employer organizations
- Promote services & liaise with employer, community & government representatives
- Evaluate project performance; identify & provide solutions to possible challenges
- Perform caseload reviews & identifying client trends
- Train team members to ensure service provision meets BGS standards/stakeholder expectations
- Provide Senior Management with accurate & timely information
- Coordinate & motivate project team; maintain a professional service environment
- Achieve project goals…..and have fun doing it!
- Post-Secondary education in career development, social sciences or related experience
- Demonstrated success in employment service delivery including contract management
- Proven ability achieving employment placement objectives
- Minimum 5 years of proven leadership experience
- Strong communication, organizational & interpersonal competencies that enable: a) effective participation in a team environment including problem solving & conflict resolution skills & b) successful management of time, priorities, tasks, change & stress
- Enthusiasm & initiative with a commitment to excel in service delivery; a high level of cognitive & emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication, negotiation, coaching, listening & counselling abilities
- Experience working with individuals who are experiencing difficulty being successful in their employment/career & a commitment to motivate & encourage such participants
- Skilled in a variety of Career Planning/Employment Placement tools/resources
- Knowledge of Edmonton /Alberta labour market, employers & community resources
- Skilled with Mobius. Proficiency with current computer applications is required
Are you ready to come join our Team? We’re waiting for you!!
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Submit resumes, quoting PC 10-20 in the subject line to [email protected]