BGS Career Ventures is looking for a “Director of First Impressions”.
Are you enthusiastic, customer service focused, and want to work in a dynamic environment? If yes, then we would love to meet you!
Administrative Assistant (Edmonton)
Your role will be to provide support to our staff and program participants. Additionally responsibilities include:
- Managing our daily administrative procedures
- Answering queries either over the phone, in person, or online
- Provide information and scheduling Clients for appointments
- Directing participants to program staff to answer any concerns/questions
- Develop client/program employment/career materials and resources
- Assist with computer upkeep and troubleshooting
- Provide professional telephone and in-person reception to all participants, potential employers, government staff, and other stakeholders
- Maintain records, contact clients to remind them of upcoming appointments
- Perform day-to-day project support duties as required.
- Achieve project goals…..and have fun doing it!
- Appropriate education & experience
- Proven clerical skills and demonstrated abilities to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Ability to meet deadlines, pay attention to detail, & maintain standards of excellence
- Demonstrate responsibility in relation to the completion of tasks & the willingness to help other team members’ as required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient in a variety of computer applications (Office, Online), Social Media & basic office equipment
Are you ready to come join our Team? We’re waiting for you!!
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Submit resumes, quoting PA 11-25 in the subject line to [email protected]