All relationships will have some element of conflict. Develop an understanding of your style of conflict resolution so that you can identify your strengths and weaknesses and develop more effective methods to deal with conflict. Through interactive discussion and activities, you will identify alternate strategies to add to your inventory of conflict management tools.
Learn how to effectively manage conflict in the workplace and in your personal life, resulting in a more productive, healthy and effective overall personal well-being.
- Assess how you handle conflict and your conflict style
- Gain an understanding about your style of conflict resolution
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your approach to conflict
- Develop more effective methods to deal with conflict on the job
- Learn about managing hostility and reducing stress
- Examine methods to create win-win solutions
|Apr 21||Online (Zoom)|