A highly interactive & supportive workshop intended to help you to make more informed career decisions in a rapidly changing labour market. You will explore workplace satisfaction, job fit, career motivators & learn approaches to having career conversations with the appropriate people to help you further your career potential.
- Develop an understanding of the concept of Career Laddering
- Identify and reflect on the knowledge, skills, values, and beliefs that they bring to their career.
- Identify skill or knowledge areas requiring further development to enhance your career potential
- Create a vision to enhance your career path, mobility and/ or the ability to branch into new areas
- Explore potential barriers to career success and discover methods to generate possible solutions
- Increase awareness and knowledge of labour market information, resources and trends to apply to your career path
- Develop individual career laddering plans and an action plan for continued development
No upcoming classes.