This session offers a hands on opportunity to develop confidence while navigating the basics of computers and online job search to support you to reach your employment goals.
- Introduction to the key components of computers and the Internet (browser, search engines and websites)
- Learn to create folders and save documents; Make changes and update files
- Develop the ability to submit resumes online and discover tips for applying for jobs online
- Build an understanding of how to use various websites for your job search activities: researching jobs, companies, industries, job postings, advice, networking, applying online
- Explore key concepts of the career planning process and work search activities
- Review the Benefits of & Precautions for performing an online job search
No upcoming classes.